By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the main appropriate, updated recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. big name stare upon the stars alongside the sidewalk on the Hollywood side road & the stroll of reputation, famous person stare upon the galaxies on the Griffith Observatory, or hike to the Hollywood signal; all together with your depended on trip spouse. Get to the center of the simplest of l. a. and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles:
- Full-color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit assistance, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Free, handy pull-out la map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour local maps
- User-friendly layout with worthwhile icons, and arranged via local that will help you decide the easiest spots to spend it slow
- Covers Hollywood, West Hollywood & Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, Downtown and Burbank & common urban and extra
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles, a colourful, easy-to-use, and convenient advisor that actually matches on your pocket, offers on-the-go information for these looking merely the can't-miss studies to maximise a brief journey event.
- Looking for a complete consultant that recommends either renowned and offbeat studies, and widely covers all of l. a.' neighborhoods? money out Lonely Planet's la, San Diego & Southern California guide.
- Looking for extra large insurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a accomplished examine all of the country has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveller group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious tourists to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.