By Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Sara Benson, Amy Balfour, Ned Friary, Glenda Bendure, Conner Gorry, E. Clark Carroll, Luci Yamamoto
Including publications to Maui, Lana'i, O'aha, Moloka'i and More
This consultant is the results of months of analysis through nine committed authors and native specialists who immersed themselves in Hawaii, discovering precise reports, and sharing useful and sincere recommendation, so that you come away educated and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Hawaii:
• complete colour styling and images
• transparent, easy-to-read colour maps
• an excellent new web page structure for quick and trouble-free analyzing whereas at the go
• Itineraries prepared via area or size of trip
• up to date instructed points-of-interest – protecting consuming, napping, going out, procuring, actions and attractions
• In-depth positive factors to discover the world's iconic sights
• 1000s of cash saving tips
• Our most up-to-date journey making plans instruments that will help you get round smoothly
• extra sections together with most sensible stories, historical past, tradition, open air, and an A-Z survival guide.
8 fun-and-sun loving authors
Miles of mountaineering trails
Clear, easy-to-use maps
Outdoor actions chapter
Comprehensive making plans tools
Written and researched by way of Sara Benson, Conner Gorry, Amy Balfour, E Clark Carroll, Ned Friary, Glenda Bendure, Luci Yamamoto, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.